A forest villa where you can enjoy nature quietly. Living dining is about 18sqm, Japanese-style room 14.5sqm and Japanese-style room 11sqm.
You don't need for refurbishment as the house has being well-maintenance on a regular basis.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 55,220
Hot spring usage fee (2 units) JPY 55,220/monthly
Property tax (annual) JPY 104,400
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 620,400
Registration tax JPY 139,400(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 171,000(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks * The cost of hot springs is for 2 units (3.6 L /a minute). One unit contract is not possible. Hot spring right = Hot spring application fee is not refundable. Since the property has already been paid for the hot spring rights and has already been drawn in, you can continue to use it by paying the hot spring receipt transfer application fee (JPY 2.2 million). Various procedures will be charged separately.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jul 25, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Aug 24, 2022
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (individual system)
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (Individual system)
Sewage Septic tank (Individual system)
Air Conditioner -
Car Park Available for 1 car
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.