Repair reserve (monthly): 13,190 yen
Apr 12, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Jul 11, 2021
4-minute walk from Minami-Sunamachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line.
Part of the interior renovation is scheduled to be completed in early May 2021.
Wall and ceiling cloth replacement
Newly replaced gas water heater
Newly installed toilet seat with washing function
Built in February 2006
Big community with 357 units.
Trunk room available (1.40㎡)
There are no pillars in the living room due to the out frame construction.
High sashes with inverted beams make the living room windows 2200mm high and open.
◆Double floor construction
Double floor construction ◆Ceiling with less small beams by void slab construction
Outline of facilities
Floor heating by TES system (LD)
1418 size bathroom (Karari floor)
1418 size bathroom (Karari floor) ・Facing kitchen of approx. 3.1 square meters
Built-in water purifier
Slop sink (balcony)
Shared facilities] * Some of them are charged.
Tea ceremony room and Shoin
0 Common Room (Meeting Room)
0 Nursery Room
Shopping center "SUNAMO" ... 60m
Koto Ward Daisanosunamachi Elementary School ... 900 meters
Koto Ward Daisanosunamachi Junior High School ... approx. 1000 meters
Minamisuna 3-chome Park ... approx. 480 meters
Juntendo Tokyo Koto Senior Citizen Medical Center ... approx. 130 meters
Available / Monthly fee: 17,500 - 23,000 yen / Self-propelled / Roofed
Exclusive area includes a trunk room of 1.40m2.
Management Company: Nittetsu Community Co.
Other maintenance fee breakdown: New Rise Club management fee: 500 yen/month
Building Permit Number: 147
Building Permit Number: 147 ・Ownership Property Number: 10223153
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.