It is a 3LDK detached house with a view of Yatsugatake through the gaps between the trees.
Altitude about 1600m. The floor plan facing the southeast is a property where you can feel the sunlight through the trees of Tateshina.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 42,824
Management fee JPY 129,360/annual
Water basic charge JPY 33,660/annual
Sewage management fee JPY 75,680/annual
Land lease JPY 244,818（non-taxable）/annual
TV wave maintenance fee JPY 30,360/annual
Deposit JPY 893,600（non-taxable）/lump sum
Ownership transfer fee JPY 110,000/lump sum
Property tax (annual) JPY 25,100
City Planning Tax (annual) JPY 3,500
Remarks Municipal tax: JPY5,500 per year
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 587,400
Registration tax JPY 108,800(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 71,700(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks Contract stamp: JPY400 per pot, land lease renewal fee: JPY110,000
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
May 16, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Jun 15, 2022
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank (shared)
Sewage Septic tank (shared)
Air Conditioner -
Car Park Car spaces for 1 car
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.