■ 2 routes available
7 minutes walk from "Komagome" station on the JR Yamanote line
7 minutes walk from Komagome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
■ Publicly registered land area: 157.24㎡ (47.56 tsubo)
■ Public register building total area: 361.87㎡ (109.46 tsubo)
■ Neighboring commercial areas
■ Steel-framed 5-story building
■ There is an elevator
■ Auto lock
■ Quiet residential area
As of April 4, 2021, 10 out of 10 rooms are rented
Monthly rent: 908800 yen
Annual rent: 10905600 yen
Annual yield: 6.06%
* Income is the current rent for rented items, and for newly built items and items that are vacant or partially vacant, it is displayed assuming that the rent is full based on the rent level of the surrounding market and the offered rent. I have.
* Yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fee ÷ purchase price) at present or when full occupancy is assumed, and necessary expenses such as property tax and management fee are not deducted.
* Rent income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
To Maruetsu Petit Komagome Nakazato 1-chome store ... Approximately 450m
To Lawson Komagome 1-chome store ... Approximately 350m
To Universal Drug Komagome store ... Approximately 350m
To Toshima Ward Komagome Higashi Park ・ ・ ・ Approximately 400m
To Rikugien Somei Gate ... Approximately 750m
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.