3 BR vacation house overlooking Mt. Fuji. Onsen can be installed.
Common facilities in the community include restaurant, outdoor pool, tennis court and shop.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 9,929
Management fee(land) JPY 37,080/annual
Management fee(building) JPY 47,300/annual
Septic tank fee JPY 8,360/annual
Water basic charge JPY 4,400/every 2 months
Hot spring right (right is included in the property price)
（Hot spring demarcation：hot spring details: under survey）
Property tax (annual) JPY 33,600
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 884,400
Registration tax JPY 76,100(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 108,500(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks Onsen renewal fee: JPY440,000(for the next 10 years), onsen basic fee: JPY 2,200 per month for 10 cubic meter and JPY330 for additional cubic meter, onsen deposit: JPY110,000, onsen installment contribution:JPY220,000
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jan 22, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Feb 21, 2022
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (individual system)
Water Public water supply system
Hot Water Gas powered water heating system
Drain Septic tank
Sewage Septic tank
Air Conditioner 2 air conditioners
Car Park Car spaces for 2 cars
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.