2 BR corner unit overlooking Yatsugatake at the end of the grove.
From the LDK of about 15.6 tatami mats, you can see Yatsugatake at the end of the grove. You can also enjoy the greenery of Tateshina from the bathroom.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 26,982
Management fee JPY 37,950/annual
Villa management fee JPY 82,300（non-taxable）/annual
Repair reserve JPY 51,000（non-taxable）/annual
Land lease JPY 50,642（non-taxable）/annual
Water basic charge JPY 33,660/annual
Sewage basic fee JPY 37,840/annual
CATV basic fee JPY 30,360/annual
Deposit JPY 470,500（non-taxable）/lump sum
Ownership transfer fee JPY 55,000/lump sum
Remarks City prefectural tax 5,500 yen / year * For villa use / individual name
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 5,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 392,700
Remarks ● Other stamp fee (once at the time of purchase) / 400 yen * If there are two or more lots of land and a detached house, 400 yen is required for each lot. ) ● Gas and electricity charges (separately required)
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Jul 25, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Aug 24, 2022
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Shared system)
Water Private water supply system
Hot Water -
Drain Septic tank (Shared system)
Sewage Septic tank (Shared system)
Air Conditioner -
Car Park 23 units: Free (shared with 9A, 9B, 9D, 9E buildings)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.