Flat land lot of about 196 tsubo, well connected to the road.
About 10.6km from Kawaguchiko IC. Fuji Lakeside Country Club (approximately 3 km) and Fujizakura Country Club (approximately 4.3 km) are recommended as bases for golf.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 1,375
Management fee JPY 16,500/annual
Property tax (annual) JPY 80,800
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 5,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 396,000
Registration tax JPY 123,700(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 123,700(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks ● Shared facility large-scale repair reserve fund (deposit) (1 block / individual / 700,000 yen) (tax exempt) / lump sum ● Water supply name change fee: 55,000 yen (tax included) Required when purchasing. [Costs after building construction] Basic water supply fee / 30,360 yen (tax included) / annual amount ● Management fee / 50,600 yen (tax included) annual amount / * The amount varies depending on the size of the building and the case of a corporation.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Dec 4, 2023
Next Update Schedule
Jan 3, 2024
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Drain Septic tank
Sewage Septic tank
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.