One of the few land lots in the Resort Town with a view of Lake Hamanako.
It goes up to 7m from the road, but there is a flat place about half the height, and you can see the surface of Lake Hamana from there, so it is a recommended section for those who value the view.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 12,650
Management fee JPY 151,800/annual
Deposit JPY 200,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Deposit on sewage facility JPY 300,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Repair reserve for sewage facility JPY 250,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Property tax (annual) JPY 62,800
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 5,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 323,400
Registration tax JPY 96,100(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 96,100(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks * The sewage treatment facility usage deposit will be refunded when the building is constructed.
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
May 21, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Jun 20, 2022
Electricity Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Public water supply system
Drain Septic tank (Shared system)
Sewage Septic tank (Shared system)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.