9-minute walk from Nakamurabashi Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line
■Building area (official register): 83.34m2 (25.21 tsubo)
■Land area (actual measurement): 85.54m2 (25.87 tsubo)
*Boundaries have been fixed/other than that, there is a private road burden of 8.73 m2.
Scheduled to move in late September 2021.
Building Permit No.: No. 2OUDI1T06907 (dated March 22, 2021)
◎Car space available (depending on car type)
◎4.0m driveway on the southwest side
Approximately 180m from Mukoyama Elementary School
About 600m to Seiyu Nakamurabashi Store
Approximately 350 meters to Seven-Eleven Nerima Nukui 5-chome Store
700m to WELLSIA Nerima Mukaiyama Store
650m to Nerima Nukui Post Office
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.