Building construction was completed fairly recently in October 1981. Yotsuya Gardenia is located at Sumiyoshi-cho in Shinjuku city. 2 mins walking to Akebonobashi Station on the Toei Shinjuku Line, 7 mins to Yotsuya-sanchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line. Within walking distance, there are Grocery, Pharmacy and Restaurants.
Jul 10, 2021
Next Update Schedule
Oct 8, 2021
This unit is a 1K layout measuring 20.25㎡, and is currently being rented which is ideal for investment purposes as rental earnings would begin immediately. In addition,it offers excellent long-term value as a stylish, vintage condominium in a flourishing residential location that offers two train lines providing direct train access into many of Tokyo's prime business districts. (These combined factors are quite attractive to young professional renters)
Currently, the in-house building management of Yotsuya Gardenia is acting as the prime tenant and is subleasing the unit to an individual tenant. Expected annual rental income is 1,056,000円, for a 5.33％ return on investment yield.
Air Conditioner / Heater
Akebonobashi Station (Toei Shinjuku Line)
2 min. walk
Yotsuya San Choume Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.