This property boasts an over 3000 square meters of land which is only 5-minute walk from famous Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine.
Kamakura Station is served by three train lines: the JR Yokosuka Line, the JR Shonan Shinjuku Line, and the Enoshima Electric Railway. There are many things to see and do in Kamakura, and since there are many tourists, there are many restaurants and bars. Despite its proximity to the city center, Kamakura is surrounded by the sea and mountains, making it a very popular town for both individuals and families. Kamakura Station is also easily accessible to major stations in Tokyo such as Tokyo Station and Shinjuku Station within an hour without transits.
The property is a mansion with a site of more than 3000 square meters, standing in Nishimikado 1-chome, which is associated with Lord Yoritomo. A tunnel built on the property leads to the neighbouring Yukinoshita 2-chome. After passing through the tunnel, you can go to Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine in 5 minutes on foot. The building is located on the hill of Nishimikado, which gives it an open feeling and is blessed with good lighting. The building is part of the Sherwood series constructed by Sekisui House. There are four covered parking spaces and a pond of about 33 square meters.
Elementary school: 900m
Junior high school: 550m
Convenience store: 900m
City hall: 2300m
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.