Floor plan: 3LD/K + WIC + SIC
WIC approx. 1.6 square meters = Walk-in closet
0.9 square meters = Shoe Closet
Exclusive area: 101.67m2
Room condition, view, and sunlight are good! Weather permitting.
Direct sky view
The opening of LD adopts "Dynamic Panorama Window" which is a glass wall that rises from near the floor to near the ceiling.
Separately, there is a cycle trunk of 2.36㎡ (free of charge, located on the 4th floor).
Double floor and double ceiling
4-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, 6-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Yurikamome Line.
Direct sky view with wall-to-wall windows
5-level security system
Pets are allowed (according to management rules)
Auto lock with TV monitor
Garbage stations on each floor *Except for oversized garbage
Hotel-like interior corridors
＝＝A variety of common spaces provide comfort that could be called a "permanent residence type hotel.
The Canal Walk, Bay Walk and other waterfront walking spaces are abundant.
There is a rooftop garden on the rooftop of the common building connecting the two towers, where you can enjoy cool evenings in the summer and watch fireworks.
Guest rooms: There are a total of 6 unique guest rooms on the 36th floor of each tower.
Each guest room on the 36th floor of each tower has a total of six rooms with rich individuality.
Guests are welcomed into a space where they can enjoy the ever-changing views of the city center and the bay coast 24 hours a day.
Sky Lounge: A party space to enjoy the view with guests.
Theater and karaoke room: A soundproof studio perfect for watching movies, playing musical instruments, and singing lessons.
The Owner's Lounge is a luxurious library lounge. It can also be reserved for parties.
The Grand Lobby symbolizes the tower.
The Grand Lobby, a place for welcoming guests with a height of approximately 6.5m, a width of approximately 84m, and a floor space of approximately 1000m2, is a place that symbolizes the daily life of this tower.
Available / Monthly fee: 25,000 yen to 60,000 yen / 100 spaces
Separate cycle trunk 2.36㎡ (located on the 4th floor)
WIC = walk-in closet SIC = shoe in closet
Water supply facilities are installed in the ground of this condominium, and surface rights have been registered.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.