1 minute walk to Hatsushiba Station on the Nankai Koya Line!
Current annual rent: 10,521,600 yen
Number of store rooms: 4 / Total number of store rooms for rent: 4 (as of August 20, 2021)
Current yield 8.09%.
Current yield 8.09% *Rents and other income and yields are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
Rents, etc. for properties that are currently leased are based on current rents, etc., while those for newly constructed properties and properties that are vacant or partially vacant are based on the assumption that the property is fully occupied based on the surrounding rent market.
Yields are simple yields (annual total amount of rents, etc. ÷ purchase price × 100) based on income from rents, etc. as of the current status or at the time of assuming full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as taxes and public dues and maintenance costs are not deducted.
▼ Parking lot
The Building Safety Division of Sakai City Hall has confirmed that the property can be rebuilt in accordance with Article 53 of the City Planning Law.
The site is bordered by the Hatsushiba Station Urban Planning Road and the Hatsushiba Station Plaza. As of August 20, 2021, the planning decision stage.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.