■ Facing a public road with a width of about 27.2 m
■ Good access
◇ 1 minute walk from Suitengumae Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line
◇ A 2-minute walk from Ningyocho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Toei Asakusa Line
◇ 8 minutes walk from "Hamacho" station on the Toei Shinjuku line
◇ 9 minutes walk from "Kayabacho" station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line and Hibiya Line
◇ 9 minutes walk from "Mitsukoshimae" station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hanzomon Line
■ How about as an in-house building for business?
Estimated surface yield: 11.22% / year
~ Estimated monthly rent 700,000 yen (tax included) ~
▼ Lease conditions
Land lease fee: 50,745 yen per month / Land lease deadline: March 2022 / Land lease period April 1, 1992-March 31, 2022 (renewable)
▼ Parking lot
・ Current status: The owner is using it for business purposes.
・ Loans cannot be used for purchase.
・ Breakdown of facility cost 1 ① Management fee 13,590 yen ② Repair reserve 9,870 yen ③ Water usage 2,000 yen (*) ④ Pressure booster pump usage fee 1,140 yen ⑤ Sewage tank usage fee 1,740 circle
・ ※ As for the amount of water used, except for some categories, the payment is made by one building, so a provisional amount will be collected every month from the previous year's usage record.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.