● Tsukuba Express / JR Musashino Line "Minami Nagareyama" Station 6 minutes on foot
● Built in October 2008
●3-story reinforced concrete building
● 19 out of 41 rooms are currently rented.
Current annual rent: 9,780,000 yen (as of July 28, 2020)
Current yield: 5.92% (as of July 28, 2022)
Estimated annual full occupancy rent: 18,468,000 yen
Estimated yield at full occupancy: 11.19%
・Rental income and yield are not guaranteed to be obtained in the future.
・Rents for rented properties are the current rents, and for newly built properties and properties with vacancies or partial vacancies, they are shown assuming full occupancy based on the surrounding market rent levels, asking rents, etc. I'm here.
・Yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common service fees / purchase price) under the current situation or assuming full occupancy, and necessary expenses such as property tax and management expenses are not deducted.
*The 3rd floor is for women only
・Since it is a share house, there is no water heater in each room.
・Annual current rent/9,780,000 yen (as of July 28, 2020)
・ Annual current yield / 5.92% (as of July 28, 2022)
・Number of dwelling units: 41 Exclusive area: 5.62 m2 to 6.35 m2
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.