○○●Features of the room●○○
□Exclusive area: 82.51㎡.
□Separately, there is a cycle trunk of 2.36㎡.
□Floor Plan: 2LD/K + WIC
□WIC = Walk-in Closet, approx. 1.3 square meters
□Approximately 1.3 square meters.
□North Tower 39th Floor
□From the living room, you can see Tokyo Tower, Mount Fuji and Rainbow Bridge. □Weather permitting.
□Wide span type LD!
□The kitchen is a semi-open type where you can see the whole LD!
□On the south side of □the LD, there is a large capacity wall storage TV board. The bathroom is a spacious 1620 size.
□The bathroom is a spacious 1620 size with a glass wall that rises from the floor to the ceiling.
□The bathroom is a spacious 1620 size.
■□There is a history of renovation.□■
Dish washer/dryer newly replaced
Living/dining room ceiling cassette type air conditioner newly replaced (3 units)
Western room air conditioner newly replaced (2 units)
New toilet replacement
Newly replaced cloth in all rooms
The number of available parking spaces is 100 spaces (as of September 23, 2021, depending on the type of car), and the availability of parking spaces and rents are not guaranteed at the time of delivery.
Features of the apartment
48-story tower condominium with 1 basement floor built in February 2009
Total number of units: 1,063
4-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, 6-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Yurikamome Line
Direct sky view with wall-to-wall windows
5-level security system
Pets are allowed (according to management rules)
Garbage stations on each floor *Except for oversized garbage
Interior corridor design
◇There are many places to stroll along the waterfront such as Canal Walk and Bay Walk.
◇There is also a rooftop garden on the roof of the common area connecting the two towers, where you can enjoy cool evenings in the summer and watch fireworks.
◇Guest rooms: There are a total of six guest rooms on the 36th floor of each tower.
The space is finished with carefully selected furnishings and luxurious interior taste.
Guests are welcomed into a space where they can enjoy the ever-changing views of the city and the bay.
◇The Sky Lounge is a party space where guests can enjoy the view.
◇Theater and karaoke room: A soundproof studio perfect for watching movies and singing lessons.
◇The Owner's Lounge is a library lounge that can also be reserved for parties.
Available / Monthly fee: 25,000 yen to 60,000 yen
WIC Walk-in Closet
・Cycle trunk room 2.36m2
・Management system: 24-hour manned management (day shift / security guards at night)
・Parking space availability depends on car type
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.