■ 16-minute walk from "Ikegami" station on the Tokyu Ikegami line
◎ Site area (registered area): 140.51㎡ (42.50 tsubo)
◎ Floor plan: 1K x 8 units
◎ Total floor area (registered area): 148.44㎡ (44.90 tsubo)
《1st floor: 74.22㎡, 2nd floor: 74.22㎡》
◎ Current status: Fully rented
◇ Built in June 1988 (Showa 63)
◇ Lightweight steel-framed two-story building
◇ Building coverage ratio / floor area ratio: 60% / 160%
◇ Front road width / contact surface: Approximately 4.0m / Approximately 7.5m
～ LIFE INFORMATION ～
● Business Supermarket Ikegami-dori store Approximately 200m
● Summit Store Ota Chuo Store Approximately 570m
● Lawson Ota Chuo 7-chome store Approximately 270m
● FamilyMart Ota Chuo 3-chome store, approx. 300m
● Ichinokura South Children's Park Approximately 20m
● Ikegami General Hospital Approximately 1200m
◆ Rent: 374,400 yen / month (tax excluded), 4,492,800 yen / year (tax excluded)
Yield: Approximately 5.54% / year [as of November 13, 2021]
(1) We do not guarantee that rent income and yield will be reliably obtained in the future.
(2) The rent is the current rent for those that are rented, and for those that are newly built or vacant or partially vacant, it is displayed assuming that the rent is full based on the rent level of the surrounding market and the offered rent. I am.
③ Yield is a simple yield based on the current situation or assuming full occupancy.
(Total annual rent including common service fee / purchase price) does not deduct necessary expenses such as property tax and management fee. )
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.