Large land lot of about 1601 sqm in the Tokyu Hakone Myojindaira villa area. Onsen is installable.
Located in a well-managed villa area. Site is about 3m highter than the frontal road.
Total Management Fee(monthly) JPY 11,550
Management fee JPY 138,600/annual
Deposit JPY 600,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Deposit on sewage facility JPY 1,200,000（non-taxable）/lump sum
Water service installation fee JPY 330,000/lump sum
Onsen meter fee JPY 36,960/lump sum
Water meter charge JPY 23,760/lump sum
CATV installation fee JPY 52,800/lump sum
（Onsen Right fee／JPY 3,000,000 is Separately required）（Hot spring demarcation：Under investigation for details, etc.）
Property tax (annual) JPY 48,900
Contract Stamp Fee JPY 10,000
Brokerage Fee JPY 1,056,000
Registration tax JPY 66,300(estimate)
Property Acquisition Tax JPY 66,300(estimate) *Acquisition tax will be charged in three or four months after you purchase the property.
Remarks The hot spring right money is hot spring hot water supply deposit;. A separate hot spring service fee is required. After the hot spring is drawn in, the basic hot spring fee (0-5m3): 139,700 yen (tax included) / year will be charged. * A villa management cooperation fee is required when building a new building or remodeling. It is calculated by building confirmation application area x 1650 yen / ? (tax included). * Payment amount including management fee varies depending on the type of ownership (individual, corporation, etc.).
※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
Nov 28, 2023
Next Update Schedule
Dec 28, 2023
Electricity Tokyo Electric Power Co., Inc.
Gas LPG (Individual system)
Water Private water supply system
Drain Public sewerage system
Sewage Public sewerage system
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.