● A 2-minute walk from Ishikawadai Station on the Tokyu Ikegami Line
◎ Land area: 165.35㎡
* Separately, the private road burden portion is approximately 13.14㎡
◎ Building area: 399.09㎡
◎ Front road: East side public road width about 8.0m Frontage about 7.3m / North side private road width about 3.3m Frontage about 20.7m
◎ Use area: Neighboring commercial area / Type 1 middle-high-rise residential area
◎ Fireproof area / Semi-fireproof area
・ Peacock store Ishikawadai store about 30m
・ Maibasuket Ishikawadai Station South Store Approximately 150m
・ LAWSON + toks Ishikawadai station square store about 155m
・ FamilyMart Sakaeya Ishikawadai store approx. 205m
・ Medicine Seijo Ishikawadai store Approximately 45m
・ Sugi Drug Ishikawadai store approx. 110m
・ Ota Higashiyukigaya 2 Post Office Approximately 110m
～ Owner change property ～ As of April 11, 2022
■ Estimated yield at full occupancy approx. 5.66% ■ Estimated rent at full occupancy: 1180000 yen / month
1st floor rent: 550,000 yen / month rented (Long-term care insurance designated office)
2nd floor rent: 380,000 yen / month
3rd floor rent: 250,000 yen / month, owned by the owner
▼ Parking lot
・ Floor plan: 1st floor office, 2nd floor office, 3rd floor office and residence
・ For corner lots, the building coverage ratio will be relaxed to 89%.
Building confirmation number: No. eHo.05.A-00924600-11
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.