In operation as a lodging facility (with a special zone overnight stay permit)
Jun 21, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Jul 21, 2022
Hoshino Resort ""OMO7 Osaka"" finally opens in the Nishinari area, where the ""Nishinari Special Zone Concept City Development Vision"" is currently being developed! (April 2022)
Opportunity to gain an advance profit due to a string of withdrawals by competitors!
・A quiet area
・Convenience store, supermarket within 5 minutes walking distance
・Shopping mall in front of the station
・Equipped with cooking utensils
・Guest house license acquired
・4-minute walk from Tengachaya Station on Nankai Main Line.
・4-minute walk from Kishinosato Station on Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line.
・Land area: 102.91 ㎡ (31.13 tsubo)
・Building area: Total floor space: 313.26 ㎡ (94.76 tsubo)
・Structure: steel framed
・Date of construction: May 2019
・Zoning: commercial zone
・Building area ratio: 80％
・Floor area ratio: 400％
・Current status: In operation as a lodging facility (with a special zone overnight stay permit)
・About 5 minutes to Namba(Nankai) Station by train.
Dotonbori is located nearby.
・About 35 minutes to Universal City Station by train.
Universal Studios Japan is located nearby.
・About 5 minutes to Nihonbashi Station of Osaka Metro by train.
Kuromon Market is located nearby.
・About 5 minutes to Ebisucho Station of Osaka Metro by train.
Tsutenkaku is located nearby.
Utensils / Cutlery
Tengachaya Station (Nankai Main Line)
4 min. walk
Kishinosato Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.