A detached house located in a quiet residential area in Mita 4-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo is now for sale. It is conveniently located an 8-minute walk from Shirokane-Takanawa Station on the Tokyo Metro Nanboku and Toei Mita Lines, which is undergoing redevelopment through the construction of high-rise condominiums and other projects. Mita Station on the Toei Mita and Asakusa Lines and Tamachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line are also within walking distance, making multiple train lines accessible. The location has a good living environment, with schools (Mita Elementary School and Mita Junior High School) and a supermarket (Summit Store Mita Store) close by. The building was built in October 2000 complying with new earthquake-proof standards, with a land area of 119.25 m2 (including alleyways) and a total floor area of 97.20 m2/4LDK (with storage in all rooms). The rooms are in good condition, with new renovations completed inside and out in March 2022. Major renovations include: new system kitchen (with dishwasher) and washbasin, new unit bath with reheating function, new toilet with washing function, new water heater, replacement of cloths in all rooms, installation of lighting fixtures in all rooms, etc. There are parking spaces for two cars (depending on the type of car) on the alley-like part of the property. The three-story wooden building has a roof-top balcony with stanning views of Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills. It is recommendable to visit and have a look at the spacious roof top balcony and its view. Please contact us for arranging an internal viewing!
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.