● 6-minute walk from "Higashi-Yamato-shi" station on the Seibu Haijima line
● Built in July 1987
● Exterior wall tiles
● As of April 4, 2022
・ 14 out of 14 rooms are rented ・ 5 out of 5 parking lots are rented
・ Monthly rent of 1130000 yen when fully booked
・ Annual rent of 13560000 yen when fully booked
・ Yield at full occupancy 5.65% / year
* Income is the current rent for rented items, and for newly built, vacant or partially vacant items.
It is displayed assuming that the room is full based on the rent level of the surrounding market and the offered rent.
* Yield is a simple yield (total annual rent including common area charges ÷ purchase price) at the current situation or when the occupancy is assumed.
Necessary expenses such as property tax and management expenses are not deducted. In addition, rent income and yield will continue in the future.
We do not guarantee that it will be obtained reliably.
▼ Parking lot
・ Because of the corner lot, the building coverage rate will be relaxed by 10%.
・ Type 1 low-rise residential area, building coverage ratio 40%, floor area ratio 80%
・ A city planning road hangs on the site.
Building confirmation number: 21st UDI1S Ken 10047
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.