・ A 2-minute walk from Itabashi-kuyakusho-mae Station on the Toei Mita Line
・ A 10-minute walk from Oyama Station on the Tobu-Tojo Line
・ A 14-minute walk from Itabashi Station on the JR Saikyo Line
◆ Built in July 1990
◆ RC structure with 1 basement floor and 6 floors above ground
◆ Land area: 66.28㎡ (20.04 tsubo)
[Owner change] (As of April 10, 4th year of Reiwa)
4 out of 7 rooms are rented 3 rooms are in use
Estimated monthly rent: 584,000 yen
Estimated annual rent: 7,008,000 yen
Estimated full occupancy yield: 4.67%
Current monthly rent: 350,000 yen
Current annual rent: 4,200,000 yen
・ Approximately 30m to Municipal Yotsumata Park
・ Approximately 35m to Itabashi Yotsumata Shopping Street
・ Approximately 90m to Itabashi Ward Office
・ Approximately 130m to My Basket Itabashi Ward Office
・ Approximately 200m to Ministop Itabashi Ward Office
・ Approximately 200m to Oyama Shopping Street
・ Approximately 220m to Seven-Eleven Itabashi Ward Office Station East Store
・ Approximately 250m to Nakajuku Shopping Street
・ Approximately 250m to Lawson Oyamahigashicho store
▼ Parking lot
・ Building surface 1st to 6th floor, basement 1st floor: 50.16㎡ each
・ Details of floor plan unknown
Building confirmation number: No. 21 UDI1T Ken 06959
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.