■ Owner change
・ Currently fully rented
・ Current annual rent: 10,071,600 yen
(As of April 15, 2022)
・ Current yield: 4.84%
■ 2 minutes walk from "Nakameguro" station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line
■ Land area: 82.04㎡
■ Built in November 1976, steel-framed three-story building
■ Northwest side width about 3.5m public road surface
・ Approximately 110m to Seven-Eleven Kamimeguro 2-chome store
・ Approximately 60m to FamilyMart Nakameguro Ekimae store
・ Approximately 100m to the bicycle parking lot in front of Nakameguro Station
・ Approximately 70m to Nakameguro GT
▼ Parking lot
・ The floor plan is unknown because the property is being rented.
・ Partial extension on the 4th floor has not been registered, and the area is unknown.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.