Designer-renovated Japanese Traditional House in Hiraizumi, a world heritage site and once named Kyoto in Tohoku
Hiraizumi is an ancient capital city. Hiraizumi and Kyoto were equally admired 1,000 years ago, and was designated as a World Heritage site in 2011.
Chuson-ji, the most famous of Hiraizumi's temples, is a 5-minute drive away.
The current owner has renovated a 150-year-old kominka (traditional Japanese house), featuring beautiful beams and a 6-meter high atrium, which is unique to old kominka houses. Surrounded by rice paddies, it is an environment where you can enjoy the beautiful four seasons.
In Hiraizumi, you can enjoy the temple architecture associated with the Oshu Fujiwara clan, which is designated as a World Heritage Site, as well as gourmet Wagyu maesawa beef and hot spring water from the source.
In addition, a variety of activities can be enjoyed within an hour from the property.
Horseback riding, paragliding, golf, skiing, rafting on lakes and rivers, Sup, kayaking, canoeing, fly fishing
Hiraizumi Tourist Information
Hiraizumi Cultural Heritage
The current owner is running a private accommodation at this property. It is ideal for those who want to run a private accommodation business or as a vacation home.
Air conditioning, dishwasher, refrigerator and other kitchen appliances, washing machine, bed, bedding, etc. can be transferred free of charge if desired.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.