■ Two lines and two stations available
・ 11 minutes walk from "Ichihashi Gakuen" station on the Seibu Tamako Line
・ A 19-minute walk from Takanodai Station on the Seibu Kokubunji Line
■ ・ Land area approx. 594.94㎡ (179.96 tsubo) * Excluding private road burden (position designated road) approx. 66.2㎡
■ Shaped land facing about 9.1m on public roads
■ Building area 340.08㎡ (102.87 tsubo)
■ Reinforced concrete construction 3 stories
■ Built in April 2003, 2LDK x 6 rooms
■ Type 1 middle-high-rise residential area / Type 1 low-rise residential area
■ Building coverage ratio: 60% / 40% Floor area ratio: 150% / 80%
■ Owner change
5 out of 6 rooms are rented (as of April 29, 4th year of Reiwa)
Annual expected yield of about 3.15%
Scheduled monthly rent: Fri 604,000 yen Scheduled annual rent: Fri 7,248,000 yen
* Parking fee for 4 cars is also included. (4 out of 6 units are rented)
◎ Split consultation is possible
It can be used for multiple purposes such as detached houses, two-family houses, stores, apartments, rental housing, offices, clinics, and parking lots.
▼ Parking lot
Yes / Self-propelled
・ First-class low-rise residential area: 40% building coverage ratio, 80% floor area ratio
・ Floor plan: 2LDK (LDK approx. 11.5, Western approx. 6 x 2) x 6 rooms
・ For 6 car spaces (depending on the model)
Building confirmation number: No. 22 KAK Kensetsu 00092
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.