Repair reserve (monthly): 21,300 yen
Internet usage fee: 1,270 yen per month / Others: 550 yen per month / CATV usage fee: 440 yen
Jul 29, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Oct 27, 2022
◇ CANAL FIRST TOWER ◇
Canal First Tower is a large-scale tower condominium with a Shinonome-colored accent that shines on the waterside of the Tatsumi Canal, which stands in the residential block "Shinonome Canal Court" called Designer's Town.
In a location where you can see the calm Tatsumi Canal, Shinonome Waterside Park and landscape design are impressively connected at the foot of the tower, and you can fully enjoy the beauty of the waterside, the blue of the sky, and the rich greenery. increase. Landscape design is divided into four major zones: entrance, parkside, canalside, and cityside, and each has an elaborate landscape design. In addition, there are many common facilities that take advantage of the location of Canalside.
In the atrium and aqua hall with a two-story atrium, the glass-enclosed curtain wall that fills the entire wall surface is finished in a bow-like shape.
◇ About the apartment
・ 8 minutes walk to "Tatsumi" station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line
・ A 12-minute walk to Shinonome Station on the Tokyo Seaside High-speed Railway Rinkai Line
・ Built in January 2008
・ RC construction 42 stories above ground and 2 stories below ground
・ Total number of units: 415
・ Garbage storage on each floor
・ Triple security (There are 3 locks before the dwelling unit)
・ 24-hour manned management (security guards are available at night)
◇ About the room
・ Location: 31st floor, northeast facing dwelling unit
・ Exclusive area: 70.68㎡
・ Floor plan: 2LDK
・ LDK about 17.3 tatami mats
・ Good view! Overlooking the Sky Tree * Depends on the weather
・ There is floor heating in LDK
-Since the kitchen can be stored by sliding doors, you can create a neat space.
・ Abundant storage! There is storage in all rooms!
・ 1418 size bathroom
◇ Enhanced common facilities (* Some charges apply)
・ Party room & cafe lounge "BREEZE"
A movable partition is used between the party room and the cafe lounge. You can use the space properly according to the purpose and the number of people.
・ Study "Canal View Library" where you can enjoy a comfortable time while looking at the canal
・ Rooftop sky deck
・ Guest room (2nd floor)
・ Sky Suite Guest Room (30th floor)
・ Kids room
・ Exercise room
・ Family screen
・ Sound room
・ Car wash space, etc.
▼ Parking lot
Available / Monthly: 8,070 yen to 31,000 yen / 60 empty
・ Facility fee 2 (monthly) Others: Emit Mansion system fee 550 yen per month
Building confirmation number: No. 22 UDI1T Ken 00208
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.