Repair reserve (monthly): 12,170 yen
Trunk room usage fee: 500 yen per month / Basic charge for hot water supply and heating: 1,300 yen / Heats repair reserve: 4,960 yen
Jul 23, 2022
Next Update Schedule
Oct 21, 2022
4 lines and 2 stations available
8 minutes walk from Tsukishima Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
8 minutes walk from Tsukishima Station on the Toei Oedo Line
10 minutes walk from "Hatchobori" station on the JR Keiyo line
10 minutes walk from "Hatchobori" station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line
3LD ・ K 90.15㎡ 11th floor
Good view due to the south and east corner rooms.
□ Newly built seller Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
□ Construction by Mitsui Construction Co., Ltd. and Taisei Corporation
□ 2000 Good Design Award winning condominium
□ 54-story high-rise tower apartment
□ Big community with a total of 756 units
□ 24-hour manned management * Security guards are available at night
□ All-electric condominium
□ Pets can be bred * However, there are restrictions due to management rules
□ Full common area * Some charges apply
○ Community facility (1F)
○ Manor House Sky Lounge (33 / 34F)
□ Condominium information
"Century Park Tower" is a 54-story high-rise condominium with a total of 756 units, located an 8-minute walk from Tsukishima Station, and is a representative condominium among the condominiums located in "River City 21".
Tsukishima is a town that retains the traditional taste, culture, and scenery, including monjayaki.
Many people will be surprised to hear that it was Tokyo Bay only about 100 years ago.
The area now called Tsukishima is the city that was born as the "first reclaimed land" in Tokyo Bay.
The origin of the place name "Tsukishima" goes back to the time when it was once Tokyo Bay.
Originally, it is said that the place name was inherited from the famous moon viewing spot called "Tsuki no Misaki" in Tokyo Bay.
It can be seen that the area was blessed with beautiful scenery both now and in the past.
River City 21 is a town built as part of the redevelopment project of Tokyo on the site of the Ishikawajima Shipyard (currently IHI), which was founded by Tokugawa Nariaki, the lord of the Mito Domain, on Tsukishima to promote the return to the city. .. Eight high-rise condominiums have been built, and it is a landmark tower that stands out among the high-rise condominiums located in "River City 21".
The view of the skyscrapers of River City 21 from the Eitai Bridge over the Sumida River is spectacular, and the town of Tsukishima, which retains the atmosphere of a downtown area, is often contrasted.
▼ Parking lot
Available / Monthly: 30,000-69,000 yen / Machine / Roofed
・ Parking lot: Depends on the vehicle type
・ Details of other costs: Trunk room usage fee: 500 yen / month, hot water supply and heating basic fee: 1200 yen / month, heats repair reserve: 4520 / month
Building confirmation number: No. 22 KAK Kensetsu 00700
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.