Tokyu Ikegami Line "Kugahara" station 12 minutes walk
Tokyu Ikegami Line "Ontakesan" station 13 minutes walk
Land area: ≪actual measurement≫ 112.70 m2 (34.09 tsubo)
Building area: 128.37 m2
Floor plan: 1LDK+2S
Road: 7.14m wide to the north private road of approx. 4.0m wide.
Land rights: Ownership
Zoning: Category 1 exclusive district for low-rise residential buildings
Building coverage ratio: 50
Floor-area ratio: 100
Building completion date: June 2022
① There is a spacious LDK of approximately 23.3 square meters on the second floor.
The ceiling height of the living room is approximately 3.5 meters at its highest point, giving a sense of openness.
②Long-term quality housing certified.
Tax benefits will be explained when you inquire.
③Design Housing Performance Evaluation Certificate
The highest grade in all seven categories has been obtained, including "earthquake resistance" and "heat insulation.
④Bathroom size 16 x 20 on the first floor
The bathroom is spacious and relaxing.
⑤Two-bowl washroom on the first floor.
⑥Roof balcony of approximately 9.7 square meters
【Major Facilities in the Neighborhood】
Shosen Elementary School: 130m
Omori Daiju Junior High School (about 900m)
450m to Higashi-Chofu Park
150m to Shosen Sakura Children's Park
450m to Lilac Street Kugahara Shopping Street
700m to Ota Ward Office Kugahara Special Branch Office
Available / 1 car / self-propelled / roofed
Parking: 1 car available, but it depends on the type of car.
Delivery date: Immediately, but after full payment of the sales price
The building area includes a garage area of 16.31m2.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.