■ 3 stations and 4 lines available
・2-minute walk from Samezu Station on the Keikyu Main Line
・11 minute walk from Oimachi Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line, Tokyu Oimachi Line, and Rinkai Line
・13 minutes walk from Rinkai Line Shinagawa Seaside Station
* Property features
■ Built in June 2021
■RC four-story building
Building area: 139.31㎡ 1F: 22.79㎡ 2F: 38.84㎡ 3F: 38.84㎡ 4F: 38.84㎡
■ 1F (16.01㎡ x 1 unit) ■ 2F (16.01㎡ x 1 unit 16.05㎡ x 1 unit)
■ 3F (16.01㎡ x 1 unit, 16.05㎡ x 1 unit) ■ 4F (16.01㎡ x 1 unit, 16.05㎡ x 1 unit)
■ Owner change (rented as of July 28, 2022)
■ ~Rental details~
Current annual rent: 7.050.000 yen
Current yield: about 4.40%
(currently 7 rental rooms/total 7 rental rooms)Full occupancy
・Air conditioner ・System kitchen ・Flooring
・Separate bath and toilet ・Washlet ・Free WiFi
・Intercom with color TV monitor ・Bathroom dryer
・Auto lock ・Pets allowed ・Delivery lockers
・There are bicycle parking spaces for every unit.
*Walking distance from Oimachi Station and Shinagawa Seaside Station
It is within walking distance from Oimachi Station, and you can go to the large shopping malls at Oimachi Station and Shinagawa Seaside Station, and Willa Oi's large shopping mall in 10 minutes by bicycle!
Oimachi, located in the central area of the ward, is the center of Shinagawa Ward, where the central administrative facilities such as the ward office are located. It is also a residential area with convenient living facilities centered around the station. Starting with the large commercial facility "Hankyu Oimachi Garden," which can be said to be a new landmark in front of the station, "Atre Oimachi" directly connected to the station, "Ito-Yokado" that is open until 23:00, and the large-scale home appliance mass retailer "Yamada Denki" are gathered here. , you can feel the ease of living. Shinagawa Seaside Station is a very convenient station that is directly connected to the redevelopment area "Shinagawa Seaside Forest". The station name design of the platform of this station is based on green, and it is a design that is integrated with the theme of the redevelopment area, "Town in the green of the forest". In recent years, the number of customers who use our services for commuting, business, etc. has been increasing.
● FamilyMart Isehiko Samezu Former Tokaido Store 2 minutes walk (about 80m)
● Samehama Park 3 minutes walk (about 180m)
● McDonald's Daiichi Keihin Samesu store 7 minutes on foot (about 550m)
● Jonathan Samezu store 7 minutes walk (about 550m)
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.