Zoom Minami Azabu, constructed by Daiwa House Industry, was completed in May 2016. It is a 9-story reinforced concrete apartment building with a total of 29 units. The site is located in Minami-Azabu 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, west of Azabu-dori. The white-based tiled outer wall has a simple and sophisticated form, and the earth-colored high-class entrance gives an impressive appearance. The exclusive area of each unit in Zoom Minami-Azabu will be 25.64 m2 to 26.32 m2. We have plans suitable for singles living in 1K floor plans. The management method is patrol. We have security cameras, a 24-hour security system, and an auto-lock at the entrance linked to an intercom with a TV monitor that can confirm visitors with video and audio. Security is also safe with solid anti-theft measures. As shared facilities, there is a delivery box that is useful for receiving luggage when you are away, an elevator, a flat parking lot and 29 bicycle parking lots. Although there are detailed rules for breeding, pets can be kept, and you can spend precious time with cute pets. The nearest station to Zoom Minami Azabu is Azabu-Juban Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Oedo Line. The apartment is a 4-minute walk from Azabu Juban Station, making it a convenient location for commuting to work or school. Shirokane-Takanawa Station on the Toei Mita Line is a 12-minute walk away, and you can use it according to your destination. The area around the condominium is well-equipped with facilities that support daily life, such as shopping streets with many stores, financial institutions, post offices, and restaurants, making life convenient.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.