■ Land area (measured) 75.86㎡ (22.94 tsubo)
*3.14㎡ with setback area (including)
* Private road burden area (separate): 14.8㎡
⇒The effective residential land area is 72.72㎡ (21.99 tsubo).
■ The front road faces a southeast-facing driveway of about 2.8m (width after setback is about 3.4m)
A 2-minute walk from Togoshi Koen Station on the Tokyu Oimachi Line
8 minute walk from Togoshi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line
■ Scheduled for completion in February 2023
■ Floor plan: 3LDK + S (closet) *with garage
■Total floor area: 129.10㎡
⇒1st floor 51.87㎡, 2nd floor 47.73㎡, 3rd floor 29.50㎡
*The floor area on the 1st floor includes 10.76 square meters of parking space.
■Structure: Wooden three-story building
■ Construction company: Yoshioka Construction Co., Ltd.
・It has been confirmed and measured.
・After the setback, the road width will be about 3.4m.
・The parking lot depends on the vehicle type.
・The floor area on the 1st floor includes a parking lot area of 10.76 m2.
Building confirmation number: No. 22UDI1T Ken 02722
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.