■ Transportation access
Keisei Oshiage Line "Keisei Hikifune" station 3 minutes on foot
10-minute walk from Hikifune Station on the Tobu Skytree Line
■ Property overview
・Land area: 76.89㎡
・3-story wooden building
・ Floor plan 3SLDK
・Total floor area: 123.11 m2 (including garage area of 13.36 m2)
・Front road public road 4.0m
・Scheduled to be completed in mid-February 2023
■ Appeal point of the property
・ LDK Approximately 19.5 tatami mats, with floor heating
・Kitchen, dishwasher/dryer, faucet with integrated water purifier
・Bathroom 1616 (one tsubo) type, bathroom drying ventilation heating
・Washstand: Wide 900mm
・Rooms: Each room has storage
・24-hour ventilation system
・Interphone with color monitor
・Shoes in closet
▼Land lease conditions
Land lease fee: 13,780 yen per month / Land lease term: April 2042 (Remaining term: 19 years)
Available / 1 car / Self-propelled / With roof
・*Partial ownership of land rights
・*The building area includes 13.36 square meters of the garage area.
・*Service room = closet
・※ Garage for 1 car (depending on the car model)
Building confirmation number: No. KBI-TKN22-10-0956
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.