Cosmo Oji is a 10-story condominium completed in November 1986, located along Meiji Dori on the southwest side. The northwest side is a large site with a neighboring parking lot, and the south side also has a parking lot, giving it a sense of openness. The exterior is based on earth gray, and the balcony has a dark gray two-tone color, giving a sharp impression. It has a graceful appearance with a slim form that rises in the blue sky. The approach to the entrance is piloti and there is a bicycle storage area. The post box installed here is a dial lock type, taking privacy into consideration, and security cameras are also installed to ensure security. Cosmo Oji has a total of 19 units, and the floor plan at the time of sale is mainly family type with a focus on 2DK to 3DK. The nearest station to Cosmo Oji is Oji Station on the Keihin Tohoku/Negishi Line, which is an 8-minute walk away. The National Printing Bureau is located near the Shuto Expressway Central Circular Route, which runs west in about a 5-minute walk, and there is a museum of banknotes and stamps, so you can easily go there.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.