Completed in May 1981, Kameido Lilien Heim is a 10-story condominium with a total of 68 units facing Kuramaebashi-dori on the north side. The south side faces a quiet street, and the surrounding area is a residential area with excellent sunlight, ventilation, and views. The building and its surroundings are well maintained, and you can feel the goodness of the management system. The center of Kameido Lilien Heim's floor plan is 2DK+S to 3LDK of 60m2 to 70m2 for families. The windows near Kuramaebashi-dori have double sashes with high heat insulation and air-tight sashes with high sound insulation, taking into account condensation and noise. It is possible to live with pets, although there are detailed rules. Kindergartens and elementary schools are within a 5-minute walk, making it a great environment for families raising children. Kameido Lilien Heim is an 8-minute walk from JR Sobu Chuo Line Kameido Station. There are station buildings, banks, restaurants, etc. around Kameido Station, and there is a supermarket on the way from the station, so it is convenient for shopping.
GPlusMedia Inc. (hereinafter referred to as GPM) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) GPM shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on GPM.
2) GPM shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. GPM cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and GPM shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) GPM shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between GPM and real estate agents. Neither shall GPM be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of GPM.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, GPM is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of GPM’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to GPM.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. GPM shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.