(Total Monthly Cost + additional one-time only fees)
(Please inquire for details)
Total Monthly Cost
Total Move-In Fees
Please note that these are estimated amounts. Please inquire for exact costs.
Utility and internet are included
Short Term Stay
Oct 2, 2019
Chinese, Japanese, English, and trilingual correspondence.Fixed Term Lease Agreement required. My room is close to Shinsaibashi Station and it is in a very convenient place to walk to Namba. There are many restaurants, drink stores, convenience stores in the vicinity. I love to travel. From that experience, we arrange the room so that guests can relax in my house after travel. Please come and enjoy your journey in Japan!
There are many tourist spot that can be explore in Osaka You can also get access to other prefectures easily such as Kyoto, Nara, Kobe and Wakayama.
-Osaka Castle is the symbol & one of main Osaka attractions. The castle began construction in 1583 by Toyotomi Hideyoshi at the former site of Honganji Temple.The magnificent castle was modelled after Azuchi Castle & was reputed as being unparalleled in the country.
By Train : Osakajokoen Station – JR Loop / Osaka Business Park Station – Subway
-Dotonbori is a large scale downtown with the entire area of Dotonbori is filled with an unbelievable number of shopping arcades, restaurants and amusement facilities. It is often selected as a scene in movies as the symbol of Osaka.
By Train : Namba Station – Subway Midosuji / Sennichimae / Yotsubashi Line
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade is Osaka’s premier shopping center. Approximately 600m long, it combines chain retail stores and trendy boutiques with expensive department stores and top designer fashion labels.
By Train : Shinsaibashi Station- Subway Midosuji Line & Nagahori Line
Shitennoji temple is the oldest officially administered temple in Japan, Shitennoji was built by Prince Shotoku who was known for his profound Buddhist faith invited three Korean Baekje carpenters, and they constructed this temple in 593.
By Train : Shitennoji-mae Yuhigaoka Station – Subway Tanimachi Line
Universal Studio Japan is one of the world’s Top 15 theme park inspired by blockbuster Hollywood movies with more than 8 million visitors annually.
By Train : Universal City – JR Sakurajima Line
Known as the “nation’s kitchen”, food critics and writers have described this merchant city as the food capital not just of Japan, but of the entire world. Attract millions of tourists with beloved regional dishes like okonomiyaki, takoyaki, and udon.
Aug 17, 2019
Next Update Schedule
Sep 16, 2019
No description available
Air Conditioner / Heater
Refrigerator / Freezer
Utensils / Cutlery
Washer / Dryer
Nagahoribashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line)
Real Estate Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as REJ) is not a real estate agent and does not provide the intermediary service for any properties posted on this website.
1) REJ shall not be held responsible for administering a practice of monitoring the companies, which provide contents on REJ.
2) REJ shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of the content of the site. REJ cannot review all the content posted by users or third parties. Users shall use the site at their own discretion and REJ shall not be considered responsible for damages or losses incurred from the use of the site.
3) REJ shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out from natural calamity, temporary suspension of service due to the site maintenance, device failure or concentrated access, fabrication or leakage of the information caused by third parties, the loss and delayed delivery of the information and/or provision of outdated information attributed to the termination of the contract between REJ and real estate agents. Neither shall REJ be held responsible for any accidents and other damages on software and hardware caused in the use of REJ.
4) Besides the cases stated in the previous clauses, REJ is not liable to any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of REJ’s services excluding any claim or controversy causes for reasons attributable to REJ.
5) This site contains links to external sites administrated by third parties. REJ shall not be held responsible for the availability or content of external sites.